Wednesday, August 23, 2006

How to apply the patch ...

OK, I am back.

The big question, is there any order to apply the patch. Well, actually, it is the obvious order. You need to patch the files becoz the one on the system will not allow you to work.
They come on the system when we try to get the online updates.

So, yes, the answer is that we first need to let microsoft download the files on our system.
Once downloaded, we can replace the files with the cracked versions of the same.

As far as I know (and have tried and tested successfully myself), the user has the option to deselect the genuine advantage notification tool from the list of updates to be downloaded. You can set it as not to be downloaded and not to be shown in future required downloads as well.

Try it and let me know if you still need help.

Cheers and Enjoy !!!
Supremo Phantom

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really appreciate what you're doing.

I ran your latest update and it got rid of the notification but now its asking me to reinstall KB892130 (even though it says its still installed!). I tried replacing the .dll file to the older version but still same problem.

Thx

Thursday, August 24, 2006 10:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home