Saturday, October 07, 2006

WGA LegitCheckControl.dll ver. 1.5.708.0 - CRACKED !!!

Ok, so they have come up with another version of this file now.
So what, not to worry. :-)
I have come up with the solution for this as well.

The cracked files for their latest release are uploaded here for you all.
This is version 1.5.708.0 and works well on the Microsoft Update site.

Use the Unlocker tool in case you face any problem in deleting the files you need to replace.

Guys, I am not using XP so I would not get to know when an update gets released.
So you are free to leave a comment for me whenever there is any update to the file versions so that I may update this site accordingly to help us all.

Cheers and Enjoy !!!
Supremo Phantom

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

duuudeee i need help i hqave sp1 and i'm lost asnd i dont kno wat to do ... plz help me .. tell me each step .. i started the update .. the pc restarted and i replaced the legitcheckcontrol.dll and i dont kno wat to do next .. can u either add me ( letter_h@Hotmail.com ) or tell me here plz its urgent :D

Sunday, October 15, 2006 3:53:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI well i changed the files in system32 folder and when i go to download update the screen pops up where ittells you that youe ker is invalid please help i dont know why this wont work

Sunday, October 15, 2006 8:31:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,

Ive used your cracks in the past and they've worked fine, but i tried this one and no go :(. It's Oct. 31 and i dont know if a new version of WGA came out.
The crack files came with legitcheckcontrol.dll and legitcheckcontrol.inf. I pasted them both into my System32 directory. Was there any other files im supposed to replace or something?

Email me at Icecold54@gmail.com

Thx for everything.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006 3:14:00 PM  
Blogger wantajava said...

Hello Supreme Phantom. Just tried the links for WGA LegitCheckControl.dll ver. 1.8.31.9 , and they have been removed. Chance for an update? Thanks,

Denver965/wantajava (AppzNet/eSoft.in)

Saturday, October 11, 2008 4:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey SupremoPhantom, love your work mate. Are you going to be posting the WGA crack for WGA Version 1.9.9.0 which has just been released as i am stuck on install. Keep up the great work mate.

Thursday, January 29, 2009 4:01:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SupremoPhantom thanks for you works, always same my life... but I wonder if the update is always necessary, I ran WU today and it sucessfully worked, without problem...

Thursday, March 26, 2009 2:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home